School will be here with open arms to welcome you all back when this period of uncertainty is over. If the children have regressed educationally please do not worry about this. When we are all back in the classroom, we will all work hard to meet the children’s needs as we do everyday in school. Our staff are experts at this and will show compassion and kindness to all of our community.
The most important thing at this time is your child’s mental health and wellbeing and your mental health and wellbeing. They will not remember what they did during this difficult time, but how they felt at home with their family. We wish all our families the best in this tricky time and hope that you remain safe and healthy.
- Many companies, such a Buy a Gift, are offering heavy discounts on activities to do at home - from adult courses to virtual museum tours, there are plenty of things on offer to suit a wide variety of hobbies and abilities. Click here to go to their website.
Click the Mentally Healthy Schools logo to access a variety of links including support with talking to your children about Coronavirus should you need to.
- Click here for a child-friendly guide to the 6 steps of hand-washing.
- Click here for support with managing stress and anxiety during this time.
- Staying healthy - information sheet for parents
- Mental health advice for school staff
- Support materials from our Educational Psychologist: Washing your hands What is the Corona Virus? Easy Read Information